Do you ever wonder about how an author would describe you in a novel? Not only your appearance but the way you talk and laugh and hold yourself and all the expressions on your face?
(via tumbledownhaven)Source: wingsofbadass
the empty bottle next to me on the floor
tells me that you were here but you’re not here anymore..
Rule 1- Always post the rules
Rule 2- Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4- Actually tell them you tagged them
i’m not going to acknowledge the second half rule 2, rule 3 or rule 4. but h0rcrux wanted me to answer questions, so i will post answers.
1. If you could save only one object from your apartment/house/dorm room/wherever you call home, what would you choose? (Note: object means a thing. For the sake of not being morbid, your loved ones and pets make it out from the nameless tragedy forcing you to save only one object)
2. How large is your DVD collection? Follow up, is this as large as it has ever been?
i do not know, because i haven’t taken them out of a box in the last 3 times that i have moved, but i have never sold a DVD so i would guess it is as large as it has ever been.
3. Is Danny Trejo great or the greatest?
4. I’m coming to your place for the day. How do you stop me?
by answering the door wearing only a banana hammock.
5. How many cats is too many cats?
i am never home, and leave town for weeks at a time regularly (and i live alone) so having even 1 cat would irresponsible pet ownership.
6. What are the three pieces of your dream wardrobe?
tuxedo jacket. tuxedo pants. hawaiian shirt.
7. What is the best movie you have ever seen? Not your favorite movie (although if they are the same, fair enough) but BEST movie.
the shawshank redemption.
8. Who farted?
do any of us really know anything?
9. Are you sure about your answer to number 5? It seems low.
10. Are you good at Scrabble?
not at all.
11. What food from your childhood do you miss the most?
when i was 7 and 8 we lived in a remote, very rural part of upstate new york and we used to go pick fresh blueberries and my parents would make a cobbler and when it was still warm from the oven we would serve it with vanilla ice cream.
if anyone is like.. desperate to be asked questions, just hit me up and i’ll make up 11 questions for you. if not, then rule numbers 1 and 2 go back to being you do not talk about fight club.